Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Almost had enough.

I think it's time for a big change. My life has passed it's peak and I'm not entirely sure what to do with myself. My brothers are both old enough to care for themselves, and no longer need my support. My husband recently passed away (although I can't say that it's been a detriment to my life). I've got no one to take care of but myself, for the first time in my life. Sometimes I wish my life had turned out easier. Perfect would've been ideal. If I'd married young, had a few children, and made a home for my family, I could practically be living in luxury by now. That's not to say my husband wasn't well off. We had enough. In fact, it wasn't until he died that the truth came out about all his business ventures. They all fell through after his death and I was left with absolutely nothing. I had to start doing odd jobs just to support myself. I'm tired of that. It's time to find a steady job on the payroll. Hmm... I don't have much experience with office work, certainly not enough to get me hired anywhere classy. Who do I know that could possibly help me out?