Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Big Idea

I've got it! Nora Helmer, My childhood friend lives not too far from here! I am so happy, finally something is going to work out for me... I think the last time I talked to her she said that her husband was, what was it, a lawyer? Yes, a lawyer. Perfect! I'm absolutely positive that she'll be able to help me. Is it presumptuous of me to assume this help? I don't think so really, I mean, she is quite comfortable as far as I know, and with a little bit of guilt from me I think she may just come in handy. I think another old friend lives there now. I wonder how his life turned out, if he had any kids or found a wife... I also hope that I don't run into him. I don't think he ever really understood that all I wanted was to be with him. It just wasn't a possibility at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment